Direct Contact Form to ThaiLife Front Office
Resort Pick-Up Service:
- The resort has a convenient pick-up service which you can request by using the contact form above, or sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Khao Lak is about an hour and a half away from Phuket Airport. The pick-up service will take you directly to the Reception building, or if coming from a late flight, straight to your villa.
- Coming from Phuket Direction. Follow the Highway towards Kok Kloy and Thai Muang. After Thai Muang keep heading north towards Khao Lak. Follow the road (20km) to Ban Muang. By the curve, there is a left turn that goes to Baan Nam Khem. Turn left and keep following the road until you see our signs.
- Coming from Bangkok direction. Follow the route towards the South of Thailand. Direction: Hua Hin – Chumpon – Surat Thani. Just before Surat Thani, at the intersection Rong Chang, turn right towards Khao Sok. Keep following the road, until you reach the town Takuapa. From Takuapa it is 15km further South. Follow the signs with Khao Lak. Take a right turn to Baan Nam Khem at the village called Ban Muang.
- Coming from Phuket Direction. Take a bus heading towards Takuapa or Ranong. Busses depart every hour. Once arriving in Khao Lak, pay attention and let the bus stop in the curve. There is a sala that functions as a bus stop. From there, it is 5 km to our resort.
- Coming from Bangkok direction. Take a bus from the Southern bus terminal towards Phuket. Make sure that the bus stops in Khao Lak, because there are different routes. Buses leave mostly at night time and you can choose luxury buses like VIP 24 or 36. There are also other options. Ask the bus terminal for information and prices.